Les Conferences eCAADe 2013 auront lieu à la Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) en septembre prochain.
Toutes les informations disponibles sont en ligne sur : http://ecaade2013.bk.tudelft.nl/
Thème de la conférence : « Computation and Performance »
- What is performance and how do we measure it?
- How can we integrate performance in planning and design and leverage any understanding of performance?
- How can we use sensors and actuators to steer ‘life’ performance?
- What computational means support performance-based, collaborative and interdisciplinary design and planning processes?
- How would the next generation design software support performative, interactive and proactive built structures?
- How can we approach performance in a holistic way?
- How would a next generation of BIM play a role in this?
- How do we include computation and performance in education?
- Models of computation
- Modes of production
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Virtual and physical prototyping
- Simulation, prediction and evaluation
- Generation, exploration and optimisation
- Performance description and analysis
- City modelling
- Shape studies
- Material studies
- Mass customization
- Detail and ornamentation
- Aesthetics and spatial performance
- Performative design
- Generative, parametric and evolutionary design
- Collaborative design
- Design communication
- Virtual architecture
- Digital fabrication and construction
- Design creativity
- New design concepts and strategies
- Design tool development
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Ubiquitous and mobile design computing
- Web-based design
- Digital applications in construction
- Precedents and prototypes
- User participation in design
- CAAD curriculum
Extended Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Please, write your extended abstracts using the prescribed formatting requirements detailed below. Make sure your abstract submission file in PDF is completely blinded! (i.e., NO authors info/data/names/institution). Any abstract that doesn’t comply with these guidelines will be rejected.
- Be submitted before 1 June 2013.
- Take account of the reviewers’ comments.
- Be prepared in accordance with the prescribed formatting requirements detailed below.
- Not have been submitted/published anywhere else.
- Have at least one full non-student registration made for that paper only (meaning full early bird, full normal, reduced early bird, or reduced normal), and this registration is made by 1 June 2013. Note that one full registration cannot cover multiple papers!
Plus de détails sur http://ecaade2013.bk.tudelft.nl/